Covid 19 Information
Exciting!! Whilst we have been in lockdown we have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes. Here’s what we are doing to keep you as safe as possible as you are important to us.
Whilst ensuring we are following standard practice and precautions, we are keen to maintain our personable, friendly approach and the “home from home” feel everyone comments on however some things will need to change…
- 1.Guest rooms will be thoroughly sanitised with antiviral disinfectant
- 2.Increased cleaning of “high touch” areas, such as light switches
- 3.Hand sanitiser dispenser will be installed in the communal area
- 4.Helpful reminder signage will be installed
- 5.Unnecessary soft furnishings will be removed…including decorative pillows and throws from the beds.
- 6.We will be removing all children’s toys and board games.
- 7.We will be removing our welcome folder and replacing this with a digital version which will be emailed to you prior to your arrival where possible.
- 8.Reduce our flexible check in/ check out times.
On arrival, we will maintain distancing with no physical contact. We do love a warm welcome and a good catch up but you can appreciate that we will keep this to a minimum during these times.
All condiments, crockery, cutlery, salt & pepper shakers and coffee/tea making items will be re-washed thoroughly and sanitised where feasible.
We have changed our cleaning products, we will be using an antiviral disinfectant that is a general-purpose sanitiser and cleaner. The formula is proven to kill a range of pathogenic viruses including coronavirus, leaving surfaces safe for human contact.
We hope with the above measures you still enjoy your stay and appreciate our lovely coastal, Victorian town with all its attractions.
All we ask is if you are feeling unwell please don’t travel, we will still be here when you are feeling better.
If you do feel unwell during your stay, please let us know immediately but phoning:
Rob – 07789952069
We can assist you as best we can to return home or advise on the nearest hospitals if needed.
Should you be unable to return home, the apartment hire charge will still be expected plus any additional charges incurred as a result of cancelling upcoming guests.
If there is anything that concerns you during or after you stay then please tell us. We will do our utmost to reassure you or rectify the concern.